Exciting junior position working across categories from casual jersey to outerwear. Working in a friendly and dynamic team, with an international client and supply base. The wide scope in the role will provide good experience for a fast learner and energetic individual in the early years of their career in clothing and fashion.
You will work within the Product Development team and communicate with manufacturers globally to manage the production and critical path. You will report to product developers, maintain and approve fabrics, lab dips, and trims. Manage test requirements and inspections. Measure and quality control samples, ensuring production is running on time and quality is to highest standard.
To become the liaison within the team, helping and supporting when needed. This is role for an enthusiastic and positive individual that can think on their feet and is willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Report to the Development & Production Manager
- Liaise closely with the PD team
- Work with factories for samples, production and CP
- Ensure product quality and styling is to required standards
- Approve pp sample sets and manage gold seal samples
- Follow product through fabric testing, pp samples to production and final inspection
- Arrange worldwide SMS sets and coordinate shipping
- Manage and run fabric, colour and trim libraries
- General admin, postage and parcels
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 2 + years of experience in production across apparel
- Experience of garment construction and QC
- Good taste & passion in clothing
- Organized and eye for detail
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Friendly and fun
- Willing to learn with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work alone and as part of a close knit team with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills. Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
The role will be based at our London office and showroom location.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by December 16th 2019.